At Calgaz, we take Quality extremely seriously. Over the past 45 years we have ensured we consistently deliver the Quality products we promise and our customers demand.
Calgaz gas mixtures and regulators are manufactured, fully tested and shipped from our state-of-the-art production facilities in Cambridge, Maryland, USA and Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Calgaz is fully accredited to ISO9001 by QSR and is now also accredited to make a growing range of calibration gases to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 to meet the ever stringent requirements of our global customers. Our gases are used in high tech applications ranging from gas detection and marine emissions through to mud logging and breath testing.
Calgaz Official Accreditations
You can access more information on our global accreditations through the following links.
USA – Cambridge, MD
UK – Stoke-on-Trent
Calgaz is the world leader in the manufacture of calibration gases in non-refillable cylinders as well as being a global supplier of high pressure refillable cylinders to specific markets.
- All gas mixtures are manufactured gravimetrically
- All gas mixtures are NIST or NPL Weight Traceable and fully traceable back to their original raw materials
- Full Lot or Batch analysis on transfilled cylinders
- All cylinders are fully approved to global or local standards including ISO11118:2015, ISO7866 or others as applicable
- All cylinders are fully pressure checked prior to despatch
- All lots of cylinders are traceable by lab database
- All regulators are designed and made to the highest global standards
- We undertake rigid quality control of all supplied machined parts
- Statistical Process Control in place
- 100% function testing and leaking testing of regulators